4.19.2009

Coming soon...

Alright, so we've been traveling for a while now. Not a lot of traveling since we've mainly been at the university we work at in China, but in the last 2 years I've gained some pretty good travel sense. Between flying back and forth to the states and different flights/trips here in China.

So this is what I am wanting to do with that knowledge... I am going to try and put together some sort of site(s) that will help others to travel more efficiently. If you're headed somewhere feel free to ask me for some advice until I get my page up and running. It might be a week or two or three before I get any sort of progress because I am waiting on a few replies via email.

What it will look like is one of the two options described here;
  • an attachment/add-on to our current web site ( www.thepflegerlife.com )
  • a single web site specifically for travel, including links to cheap flights, hotels, etc.

I will also include specific advice for travel such as things to help save money.

**** I have learned that in some cases it is worth the extra 5-10 dollars for convenience than try to save it and go through the trouble that it may have cost you. If you're willing to go through that trouble... I'll help you there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment